- This event has passed.
Getting a Bigger Bang for Your Buck: Real-Time Data Collection & Interpretation To Improve Decision-Making
November 20, 2008 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
See the brochure [PDF]
9:00 Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:30 Welcome and Introductions
Jennifer Griffith – NEWMOA
9:45 Real-Time Data Collection and Interpretation: “Why is it Important” [PDF]
Stephen Dyment – U.S. EPA
- Membrane Interface Probe (MIP)
- Electrical Conductivity (EC)
- Hydraulic Profiling Tool (HPT)
- Cone Penetrometer Testing (CPT)
Matt Ednie – Northeast Regional Manager, ZEBRA
Brad Carlson – Direct Sensing Specialist, ZEBRA
- Direct-Sensing Tools
- Mobile Laboratory
- Data Visualization
Matthew Ruf – Director of Direct-Push Services, S2C2 Inc.
- Socus on the coupling of advanced site characterization techniques with targeted remedial injection design
- How to design a proper in situ injection pilot test before full scale implementation
Mike Mazzarese – Manager, Vironex, Inc.
12:15 Lunch (provided)
1:00 Equipment Demonstrations (in the field)
There will be three sessions of 30-minutes each.
- S2C2 Inc.
- Vironex, Inc.
- ZEBRA Environmental Corp.
Field Analysis Methods (exhibit hall)
- Test Kits
- AQR Color-Tec
- CAPE Technologies
- XDS (Concord, NH only)
- Site Lab (Concord, NH only)