NEWMOA is committed to making our website accessible. This statement summarizes our approach to helping all individuals, including persons with disabilities, have access to information and services on our website. Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about our policies or need assistance accessing any resources.
NEWMOA.org meets the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant. Some ways that the site meets these standards include:
- Maintains a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- Ensures that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- Is navigable by keyboard only, without a mouse
- Uses a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- Includes a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
If you know of ways we can improve accessibility, we would appreciate your suggestions.