- This event has passed.
Virtual ReCook Café
November 10, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Joint NEWMOA – NERC webinar. Presentations and Supporting Materials:
- Chef Jim McCarthy’s Food Waste Worksheet
- Chef Jim McCarthy’s Food Waste Workshop Recipes
- Chef Peter Ricardo Food Waste Reduction Recipes
- Food Waste Reduction Tips from Syracuse University
- ReCook Cafe Cookbook
- Zero Waste Food Tips from Abigail
- Chefs’ YouTube Videos
The Virtual ReCook Cafe featured recorded cooking demonstrations by four professional chefs who shared their favorite tips, tricks, techniques, and more to help home cooks get the most out of their food, reducing waste while creating delicious dishes that are sure to make you go “Mmmm!”
NEWMOA and NERC greatly appreciate the work by food scrap reduction and diversion experts at the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation, VT Department of Environmental Conservation, and Syracuse University Center for Sustainable Community Solutions with planning this webinar.